Day 01: Arrive Cairo
Once your flight landing at Cairo airport, Ibis Egypt Tours representative will be waiting for you, holding a sign with your name, then he will transfer you to your hotel in Cairo, overnight in Cairo. Optional Tour allowed by the evening -: Sound and Light Show.
Day 02: Cairo Day Tour
Ibis Egypt Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel after enjoying the relish of your breakfast, enjoy your sightseeing tours to Pyramids of Giza and the Egyptian Museum, start your tour by visiting the three Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus, then move to Panorama area, enjoy fabulous photos for the three Pyramids, next move to the Sphinx, visit the Valley Temple, then visit the Papyrus Institute and learn how paper was made in ancient times followed by shopping in the Papyrus Museum, Perfume factory and Jewelry shop, then start to visit the famous Egyptian museum with the treasures of King Tutankhamoun. And then drive to the most famous Khan El Khalili bazaars whereby you will have some free time to explore the market & buy souvenirs. Optional Dinner Cruise on the magic Nile River where you can enjoy watching real Belly Dancer and watching Folklore show, or watch the magnificent Sound and light Show, it is really different experience you have to try, overnight in Cairo. (Breakfast).
Day 03: Fly Cairo to Luxor/ Karnak Temple
Ibis Tours Egypt representative will pick you up from your hotel then transfer to Cairo domestic airport, catch your flight to Luxor, meet and assist at Luxor airport, then he will escort you to your Hotel, check into your Hotel, Pm visit the greatest highlights of Luxor, Karnak Temple. Overnight at Luxor hotel. (Breakfast).
Day 04: West Bank Tour
Enjoy your tasty breakfast at hotel, start to embrace the culture, walkthrough Valley of the Kings, head out towards the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, and visit the magnificent Colossi of Memnon, overnight at Luxor hotel. (Breakfast).
Day 05: Luxor /Arrive Hurghada
Enjoy your tasty breakfast at hotel, check out after breakfast, then Ibis Egypt Tours representative will escort you to Luxor Vip Bus Station, catch your Bus Trip to Hurghada, meet & assist at Hurghada’ Bus Station, transfer to hotel, Check-in Hotel then manage to relax at Hurghada’ Beaches and enjoy different water activities are waiting for you including swimming, diving or snorkeling, overnight in Hurghada. (Breakfast & Dinner.
Day 06: Day at Leisure in Hurghada
Enjoy your tasty breakfast at your hotel, it is your chance to escape the crowds, manage to relax at the stunning beaches of Hurghada, Optional excursion to tuck into spectacular islands like Mahmya and Giftun Island, plenty of water activities are waiting for you, swimming, diving or snorkeling are available, overnight in Hurghada. (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
Day 07: Final Departure
Enjoy your tasty breakfast at your hotel; Then Ibis Egypt Tours representative will escort you to Hurghada’ Airport for your final flight. (Breakfast).
- Meet &assist at Cairo, Hurghada & Luxor Airports.
- All transfer from / to airports by Private a/c vehicles.
- Private Full day guided tour to the pyramids and Sphinx area with entrance fee.
- 02 night’s accommodation in Cairo based on Bed & Breakfast Basis.
- 02 nights’ accommodation in Hurghada based on Full Board Basis and all taxes.
- 02 night’s accommodation in Luxor based on Bed & Breakfast Basis.
- VIP Group Bus Tickets Transfers from Luxor to Hurghada as mentioned at the above itinerary.
- Sightseeing Tours as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees to the above mentioned sites as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Private English speaking guide.
- A Bottle of Mineral Water to each person.
- Service charges and all taxes.
- International flight.
- Visa to Egypt.
- Domestic flight Cairo/Luxor – Hurghada / cairo.
- Optional tours if required.
- Tipping USD$ 25 per person will be collected as the start of the tour (Cover Portals, drivers, during the tour & exclude your tour guide).
Rates per Person Valid for Winter 2020/2021 From 01/10/2020 Till 30/04/2021 Except Peak Period ( Christmas, New Year & Easter )
2 Persons 515 USD$
3 Persons 475 USD$
4 – 5 Persons 447 USD$
6 –8 Persons 422 USD$
9 –10 Persons 402 USD$
Single Suppl. 160 USD$
Triple red. 12 USD$
2 Persons 460 USD$
3 Persons 420 USD$
4 – 5 Persons 392 USD$
6 –8 Persons 367 USD$
9 –10 Persons 347 USD$
Single Suppl. 130 USD$
Triple red. 12 USD$
2 Persons 440 USD$
3 Persons 400 USD$
4 – 5 Persons 372 USD$
6 –8 Persons 347 USD$
9 –10 Persons 327 USD$
Single Suppl. 115 USD$
Triple red. 12 USD$
2 Persons 410 USD$
3 Persons 370 USD$
4 – 5 Persons 342 USD$
6 –8 Persons 317 USD$
9 –10 Persons 297 USD$
Single Suppl. 110 USD$
Triple red. 12 USD$
- Above rates are net, non-commissionable, per person – sharing – in US Dollars based on standard rooms.
- Single supplement INCLUDES a single cabin on the train.
- Itinerary is based on departure from Hurghada, should any transfers be requested in Cairo on day 8 the extra transfer will be charged.
- If you wish to add or to adjust anything to the program please contact us.
- Entrance inside the Mummy room at the Egyptian Museum will be with extra fees.
- Entrance inside any of the pyramids will be with extra fees.
- Tour price currency is quoted in USD, the price of the tour is quoted per person per tour and based on all-inclusive and prices of our tours and excursions are always updated to ensure that you will get the lowest price possible. After your tour is confirmed, we will guarantee the price of your tour and it will not be changed.
Per Person Per Meal Based on 02 Persons
- 08 USD$: Lunch during the Day Tour on Quality Restaurant (Veg. & Non Veg. Intercontinental Food).
- 13 USD$: Lunch during the Day Tour on Indian Authentic Cuisine Restaurant.
- 25 USD$: Dinner and Extra Transfer on Quality Restaurant (Veg. & Non Veg. Intercontinental Food).
All packages are based on current entrance fees, taxes and fuel rates, should the government increase any item(s) Ibis Egypt Tours will update the packages accordingly.