Vietnam Essential 9 Days
Day 1: Hanoi – Arrival
Day 2: Hanoi – City Tour
Day 3: Hanoi – Halong Bay
Day 4: Halong – Hanoi – Flight to Hue
Day 5: Hue – City Tour
Day 6: Hue – Transfer to Hoi An
Day 7: Hoi An – Danang – Flight to Ho Chi Minh
Day 8: Mekong Delta – Cai Be – Vinh Long
Day 9: Ho Chi Minh – Departure
Day 01: Hanoi Arrival
Arrive at Noi Bai international airport. Our guide will wait for you at exit hall and transfer to hotel
Check in hotel at 14:00
Welcome at hotel. We will give you a brief introduction of your trip and solve any last minute questions together.
OVERNIGHT IN HANOI.
Day 02: Hanoi – City Tour
Private city tour with English Speaking guide. We leave hotel at 8:00 AM
– Ba Dinh Square, Mausoleum of the national hero Ho Chi Minh better known as great Uncle Ho
– Tran Quoc Pagoda and Temple of Literature. Which was once the first university in the country dedicated to the great thinker Confucius
– Hoan Kiem Lake, also known as the lake of the restored sword.
– Temple of Ngoc Son where you will enjoy a cyclo ride through the alleyways of the Old Quarter.
OVERNIGHT IN HANOI.
Day 03: Hanoi – Halong Bay
Transfer to Halong Bay.
Arrival, boarding cruise and reception with welcome drink.
It is time for kayak and relax
Cruise navigates to Ho Dong Tien Cave, where we will anchor for the night.
Vietnamese cooking demonstration by chef on board.
Dinner on board and free time to have some drink on upper deck
Other entertaining activities, squid fishing.
OVERNIGHT ON BOARD
Day 04: Halong Bay – Hanoi Flight to Hue
Breakfast on board
Visit the largest cave in Halong bay, Sung Sot Cave (Surprise Cave).
Cross emblematic islets such as fighting cocks or stone dog islets.
Brunch on board.
Transfer to Noi Bai airport to take flight to Hue
Arrival in Hue, reception then transfer to hotel
OVERNIGHT IN HUE.
Brunch on board
Day 05: Hue- City Tour
Former imperial capital of the Nguyen dynasty, Hue city of Hue brings us back to last 200 hundred historic years
Pick up at the hotel, our first stop will be 3 tombs of the Nguyen dynasty.
– Tomb of Emperor Minh Mang, 2nd emperor of the dynasty.
– Tomb of Emperor Khai Dinh, 12º emperor of the dynasty.
– Tomb of Emperor Tu Duc, 4º emperor of the dynasty.
Next, visit the Imperial Citadel of Hue and its purple city.
Our last stop is Thien Mu Pagoda, located on the banks of the Perfume River.
OVERNIGHT IN HUE.
Day 06: Hue - Transfer to Hoian
After breakfast, transfer to Hoi An.
On the way, we stop at the Hai Van Pass, known as the passage of clouds, and the Marble Mountains.
Arrive in Hoi An and lunch in a local restaurant.
Checkin at the hotel and free afternoon in Hoian town.
OVERNIGHT IN HOIAN.
Day 07: Free in Hoian Flight to Ho Chi Minh
Free time in Hoian. At the indicated time, transfer to airport to take the flight to Ho Chi Minh.
Upon arrival, reception and transfer to the hotel.
OVERNIGT IN HO CHI MINH.
Day 08: Mekong Delta
Leave the city behind, we head to Mekong Delta.
Upon arrival, we take a boat trip along the largest river in Southeast Asia to get a closer look at the daily life of local fishermen.
Enjoy a short ride in bicycle in 30 minutes.
Lunch in Ancient House of Ba Kiet
Visit to the island of Tan Phong, attend a traditional Vietnamese music and visit its gardens.
We will take a small boat across the Tien River to Vinh Long. Return to Ho Chi Minh.
OVERNIGHT IN HO CHI MINH
Day 09: Ho Chi Minh – Departure
Free day in Ho Chi Minh
Transfer to the airport to take the departure flight.
- Accommodation and breakfast at the indicated or similar hotels
- Excursions indicated in private with Englishspeaking guide.
- Domestic flights.
- Sharing transfer Hanoi – Hanoi – Halong and activities on Halong Bay Cruise.
- Governmental fees and tax.
- Entrance fees.
- Invitation letter for the visa on arrival if necessary.
- Local SIM card with internet package
- 24 hour assistance in English.
- Drinks and other meals not mentioned.
- Supplement for special meal requests.
- Tickets and services during free time.
- Travel insurance. We can put you in direct contact with our agent in Spain to inform you without any commitment.
- International flight ticket
- Visa service fees.
List of Hotels
Ho Chi Minh
Quoc Hoa Hotel
A Class Legend Cruise
Green Heaven Resort
Alagon City Hotel
MK Premier Boutique
Alisa Premier Cruise
Silk Luxury Boutique
Alagon Zen Hotel
O Gallery Boutique
Mon Cheri Cruise
Liberty City Point
Price Per Pax(01 Oct 2021 – 30 Sep 2022)
2 - 3 Pax
4 - 5 Pax
6 - 7 Pax
OPTIONAL PRIVATE TRAIN CABIN 100 USD PER PERSON
- Above rates are net, non-commissionable, per person – sharing – in US Dollars based on standard rooms.
- Single supplement INCLUDES a single cabin on the train.
- Itinerary is based on departure from Hurghada, should any transfers be requested in Cairo on day 8 the.
- Extra transfer will be charged.
- If you wish to add or to adjust anything to the program please contact us.
- Entrance inside the Mummy room at the Egyptian Museum will be with extra fees.
- Entrance inside any of the pyramids will be with extra fees.
- Tour price currency is quoted in USD; the price of the tour is quoted per person per tour and based on.
- All-inclusive and prices of our tours and excursions are always updated to ensure that you will get the lowest price possible. After your tour is confirmed, we will guarantee the price of your tour and it will not be changed.
- Kindly Note That All Nile Cruises Have a Fixed Weekly Calendar for Embarkation and Sailing as the Followings:
– 03Nights / 04 Days from Aswan Every Monday, Wednesday & Friday.
– 04Nights / 05 Days from Luxor Every Thursday, Saturday & Monday.
- Cruise itinerary may be changed but we guarantee to visit all sights mentioned on the itinerary & the included items.
All packages are based on current entrance fees, taxes and fuel rates, should the government increase any item(s) Ibis Egypt Tours will update the packages accordingly.