The Best From Vietnam & Thailand 11 Days
Day 1: Arrival in Hanoi
Day 2: Hanoi – Halong Bay
Day 3: Halong Bay – Hanoi – flight to Da Nang – Hoi An
Day 4: Free day in Hoi An
Day 5: Hoi An – Da Nang – flight to Bangkok
Day 6: Bangkok – Floating market – Train Night market
Day 7: Bangkok – Ayutthaya
Day 8: Bangkok city tour – flight to Chiang Mai
Day 9: Chiang Mai “La Bella”
Day 10: Free day in Chiang Mai
Day 11: Chiang Mai – departure
Day 01: Hanoi - Arrival
Arrive at Noi Bai International airport. Our tour guide will wait for you at exit hall and transfer to hotel.
Check in hotel at 14:00
Welcome at hotel. We will give you a brief introduction of your trip and solve any last minute questions together.
OVERNIGHT IN HANOI.
Day 02: Hanoi - Halong Bay
Transfer to Halong Bay.
Arrival, boarding the cruise and reception with welcome drink.
Lunch on board while enjoying the stunning scenery.
Free time to kayak and relax
Navigation to Ho Dong Tien, where we will anchor for the night
Dinner on board and time to have a drink on the upper deck. For the most curious, squid fishing.
OVERNIGHT ON BOARD
Day 03: Halong Bay - Hanoi Flight to Da Nang - Hoi an
We will visit the cave of Sung Sot, better known as Surprise Cave, the largest in the Bay.
We will cross emblematic islets such as fighting cocks or stone dog islands.
Demonstration of Vietnamese cooking class by the chef on board before arriving in port.
Transfer back to Hanoi. Later, transfer to airport to take the flight to Da Nang.
On arrival, reception and transfer to hotel in Hoi An.
OVERNIGHT IN HOI AN.
Day 04: Free Day in Hoi an
After breakfast, free time to explore Hoian’s old town.
OVERNIGHT IN HOIAN.
Day 05: Hoian - Da Nang - Flight to Bangkok
Free time in the morning to relax.
In the afternoon, transfer to the airport to take the internal flight to Bangkok.
On arrival in Suvarnabhumi airport, reception and transfer to hotel.
OVERNIGHT IN BANGKOK
Day 06: Bangkok - Train Market Floating Market
Pick-up at hotel at 7:00 AM.
– Tatat Rot Fai, a market on train tracks. Every time it happens, they collect everything in a minute.
– Damnoen Saduak, the most famous floating market in Bangkok
– Lunch at a local restaurant and then free time.
OVERNIGHT IN BANGKOK
Day 07: Bangkok - Ayutthaya
Private visit to Ayutthaya, former capital of the Siam Empire. Tour starts at 8:00 AM.
– Wat Phrasri Sanphet, Wat Mahathat and Wat Mahathat, archaeological site declared a World HeritageSite by UNESCO.
Lunch at a local restaurant.
Try the Candy Floss Roti, one of the best-known delights of the place, Thai cotton candy crepes.
OVERNIGHT IN BANGKOK
Day 08: Bangkok - City Tour Flight to Chiang Mai
Private city tour in Bangkok with English speaking guide. Tour starts at 8:00 AM.
– Grand Palace. Former residence of the kings and home of the Emerald Buddha.
– Wat Pho, The temple of the largest Reclining Buddha in Thailand.
– Wat Suthat, a haven of peace inside the chaotic Bangkok.
– Golden Mountain, where we can contemplate the old town from the heights.
Transfer to the airport to take the domestic flight to Chiang Mai.
OVERNIGHT IN CHIANG MAI
Day 09: Overnight in Chiang Mai.
Visit the city and surroundings in Songthaew, the most popular transport in the north of the country.
– Wat Phra Sing, Wat Chedi Luang and Wat Chedi Luang, where we can be in contact with the Buddhist monks.
– Lunch at a local restaurant.
– Warorot market, Heart of Chinatown, one of the busiest markets, and Ton Lamyai, the flower market.
– Doi Suthep, temple located in the mountain, with a large golden pagoda and stunning views of the city.
Day 10: Free Day in Chiang Mai
Free day in Chiang Mai.
OVERNIGHT IN CHIANG MAI
Day 11: Chiang Mai - Departure
Breakfast at hotel.
Transfer to the airport to take the international departure flight.
- Bed and breakfast in indicated or similar hotels
- Excursions indicated in private with English speaking guide
– English speaking guide subject to availability in the months of
July to September
- Internal flights.
- Transfer Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi and shared boat activities in
- Government fees and other service charges.
- Entrances to the places of visits.
- Letter of invitation for the visa if necessary.
- Local SIM card and 24-hour assistance in English
- Drinks and other meals not mentioned.
- Supplement for special meal requests.
- Tickets and services during free time.
- Travel insurance.
- International flight
- Visa service fees if necessary.
List of Hotels
Quoc Hoa Premier Hotel
A Class Legend Hotel
Green Heaven Hotel
Furama Silom Hotel
The Imm Thaphae
MK Premier Hotel
Alisa Premier Cruise
Silk Luxury Hotel
Baan Chang Thong
O Gallery Premier Hotel
Mon Cheri Cruise
Pullman G Hotel
Rati Lanna Hotel
Price Per Pax(01 Oct 2021 – 30 Sep 2022)
2 - 3 Pax
4 - 5 Pax
6 - 7 Pax
OPTIONAL PRIVATE TRAIN CABIN 100 USD PER PERSON
LIST OF HOTELS
Per Person Per Meal based on 02 Persons Restaurant.
- 11 USD$: Lunch during the Day Tour on Quality Restaurant (Veg. & Non Veg. Intercontinental Food).
- 13 USD$: Lunch during the Day Tour on Indian Authentic Cuisine Restaurant.
- 25 USD$: Dinner and Extra Transfer on Quality Restaurant (Veg. & Non Veg. Intercontinental Food).
- 30 USD$: Dinner & Extra Transfer on Indian Authentic Cuisine Restaurant.
- Above rates are net, non-commissionable, per person – sharing – in US Dollars based on standard rooms.
- Single supplement INCLUDES a single cabin on the train.
- Itinerary is based on departure from Hurghada, should any transfers be requested in Cairo on day 8 the.
- Extra transfer will be charged.
- If you wish to add or to adjust anything to the program please contact us.
- Entrance inside the Mummy room at the Egyptian Museum will be with extra fees.
- Entrance inside any of the pyramids will be with extra fees.
- Tour price currency is quoted in USD; the price of the tour is quoted per person per tour and based on.
- All-inclusive and prices of our tours and excursions are always updated to ensure that you will get the lowest price possible. After your tour is confirmed, we will guarantee the price of your tour and it will not be changed.
- Kindly Note That All Nile Cruises Have a Fixed Weekly Calendar for Embarkation and Sailing as the Followings:
– 03Nights / 04 Days from Aswan Every Monday, Wednesday & Friday.
– 04Nights / 05 Days from Luxor Every Thursday, Saturday & Monday.
- Cruise itinerary may be changed but we guarantee to visit all sights mentioned on the itinerary & the included items.
All packages are based on current entrance fees, taxes and fuel rates, should the government increase any item(s) Ibis Egypt Tours will update the packages accordingly.